words :: books :: ideas

Sunday, December 06, 2009

2.0

It was a good day.

[Thanks for being our chauffeur and photographer, Norbert.]

Complete with staying up until midnight the night before, waking up to a sign that read, "Happy Birthday, Hannah!", many similar wishes at breakfast and throughout the day [plenty of hugs too], opening parcels from the fam and presents from the roommates, a seminar on finances during which I was crowned with a lovely tiara [and not allowed to remove it nearly the entire day], lunch at The White Eagle [BBQ chicken, chips, and salad], Cricket practice in the afternoon [no new bruises, which is great because I still have some from last week], standing on my chair while everybody sagn to me at tea [they nearly forgot], finding notes and gifts every time I checked my pigeon hole [which was frequently], practicing the Christmas programme [knitting during the scenes without me], "baking" in the microwave [digestives and Mars Bars!], talking with the family, watching You've Got Mail, and staying up until midnight again.

2 comments:

Kristin Braun said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day :)

j said...

Glad you had happiness. :)